Do you want an IT job where you will learn every day?
Is your passion in IT working with the latest Microsoft technologies?
If you have answered yes, then the Mirus IT Service Desk Technician position based at our Milton Keynes office is the perfect career choice for you.
The Service Desk Technician will be a part of the Service Desk Team that is managed by Bruce Evison, from our office in Wymbush, Milton Keynes.
The key responsibility for the Service Desk Technician is to ensure the smooth running of our clients systems and network infrastructure ensuring they get maximum benefits from them.
Activities may include:
- Answering inbound calls within an agreed answer time;
- Log all customer issues, queries, and requests into the ticket management system;
- Provide Level 1 Technical Support, diagnosing customer issues, and providing a high level of first-time fix.
- A minimum of 12 months commercial experience supporting SME's;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Familiar with working to SLA’s & KPI’s to meet customer requirements;
- Windows 7/8/10 support.
- Windows Exchange support.
- Active Directory.
- Windows Server Technologies
- Network Infrastructure Backup software:
- Office 365
- An MCP/MCSE/MCITP/MCSA qualification would be desirable but not essential as training is provided.
- First stage: This will be a 30 minute technical conversation with a Senior Engineer;
- Second stage: Will be a Teams video interview with the Team Leader;
- Third stage: A Teams video interview with the Team Leader and Head of Service Desk;
- Final stage: This is offer and agreement of a start date. Start day is usually a Monday @ 9:30 am dependent on your availability and government guidelines at the time around Covid-19.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Receive up to 10 to 15 days training per annum, relevant to your position.
- When you join Mirus IT you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks from Perkbox.
- Partner discounts.
- Support is just a phone call away with this valuable employee service that Mirus IT offer called EASE from Westfield Health.
- Free flu jab funded by Mirus.
- Free financial well being advise and competitive loans. through the Neyber platform.
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Discounted personal Costco membership.
- Mtech Scheme (technology loans on discounted IT products.
- Free use of the on-site gym.
- Free tea/ coffee and squash.
- Free fruit.
- Work in attractive office space with plenty of free parking – The Mirus IT office has: Pool, darts, ping pong, foosball table, American diner and think pods for those quiet times. Take a look around by clicking here.
- The opportunity to take part in our regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun – check out the Mirus Challenges on our blog.
If you have the qualities and experience listed above, then we would like to hear from you.