Do you have a passion for delivering BI solutions?
Are you a creative and analytical problems solver?
If you answered yes to the above, then the Reporting Analyst position with Mirus IT is the perfect position for you.
You will be a part of the Service Operations Team and you will responsible for providing Mirus with reporting solutions to enable informed decision making. This will help improve service delivery and drive the growth of the business.
The role will also be required to focus on development of improved reporting processes and leading implementation to improve reporting statistics.
Reporting to the Head of Service Operations and working closely with all departments at Mirus IT, you will be responsible for –
- Creation and management of reporting for clients, sales, service teams and internal management
- Assisting the accounts department with monthly billing to ensure service billing is accurate for clients
- Design, build, test and develop wallboards and dashboards to stakeholder requirements.
- Ongoing review of business processes with a view to integrate applications across the business.
- Responsible for ensuring any reporting issues are resolved promptly and within any agreed SLA’s as well as keeping all key stakeholders updated and tracking incidents through the service desk if necessary.
- Lead analytical projects designed to improve business efficiency.
For this, you will have –
- Experience in designing, documenting and delivering strategic BI solutions.
- Very strong MS Excel, to macro level.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI or SQL reporting tools (SSRS, SSAS).
- Experience with BrightGauge reporting solution.
- A good understanding of HTML.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Experience of working within an IT Managed Service Provider
- First stage: Is a Teams video call with the Head of Service Operations.
- Second stage: Is a Teams video call with the Head of Service Operations and the Service Delivery Director.
- Final stage: This is offer and agreement of a start date. Start day is usually a Monday. Dependent on government guidelines in place at the time this may involve a remote induction.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Receive up to 10 to 15 days training per annum, relevant to your position.
- When you join Mirus IT you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks from Perkbox.
- Partner discounts.
- Support is just a phone call away with this valuable employee service that Mirus IT offer called EASE from Westfield Health.
- Free flu jab funded by Mirus.
- Free financial well being advise and competitive loans. through the Neyber platform.
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Discounted personal Costco membership.
- Mtech Scheme (technology loans on discounted IT products.
- Free use of the on-site gym.
- Free tea/ coffee and squash.
- Free fruit.
- Work in attractive office space with plenty of free parking – The Mirus IT office has: Pool, darts, ping pong, foosball table, American diner and think pods for those quiet times. Take a look around by clicking here.
- The opportunity to take part in our regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun – check out the Mirus Challenges on our blog.
If you have the qualities and experience listed above, then we would like to hear from you.