Join our key partners Datto for a free in-depth explanation of WannaCry! and Ransomware on Wednesday 17th May at 2pm.
WannaCry: The biggest Ransomware attack which hit over 150 countries globally over the weekend and encrypted over 200,000 Computers. Data is being held to ransom leaving companies such as the NHS, Renault, Nissan and Deutsche Bahn, Schenker in a crisis…
The culprits, WannaCry, they are the creators of the malicious virus which is rapidly infected business systems and causing extreme amounts of downtime.
Join us for our exclusive webinar where we take a detailed look into...
- Why the spread was so fast
- Why you should never pay the ransom
- What new strands of Ransomware are there?
- The evolving threat of Ransomware
- How to recover from an attack
- How Datto can protect against future infections
When, Who and How!
When: The webinar will take place on the 17th May at 2pm
Who: The webinar will be presented by Datto EMEA Senior Sales Engineer Tim Jeffcoat
How: Register by clicking the link below