Is gaining a Cyber Essentials Certification worth it?
It’s a question we get asked, especially now the ‘GDPR Steam Train’ has slowed. Lets take a look at the main benefits for gaining your Cyber Essentials Certification (Standard or Plus).
Firstly - you'll gain a certification that demonstrates to your customers and suppliers (and competitors), that you are committed to protecting your data and that of your supply chain and customers, but here are the top 5 additional benefits:
- You can promote your compliance and use the logo on your website and documentation.
- You'll be a stronger supplier in a pitch for tenders and contracts as you'll be providing certified proof of your commitment to data security and the GDPR.
- You'll implement five security controls that will protect your data from 80% of cyber-attacks.
- You'll be able to purchase cyber security insurance at a discounted rate.
- You can widen your client base as you will be permitted to work with the UK Government. If you take the Cyber Essentials Plus certification, you will also be allegeable to work with the MOD.
Find out more about a free Cyber Security Assessment and get more information about gaining your Cyber Essentials certification by clicking the button below.
The three pillars of Mirus are:
Delivering outstanding service.
Offering strategically successful solutions.
Providing consistent customer satisfaction.