Cyber Security Statistics
In the Webroot Threat Report Mid-Year Update
Keeping up with the cyber landscape is hard enough for the professionals trying to counteract these criminals, but for you and your staff, it’s almost impossible! That’s why you need a dedicated team who are proactively working to prevent and counteract threats.
For example, did you know that;
1. 93% of breaches are initiated by phishing, 22% of employees have clicked at least one phishing link in the last year
2. Most customers won’t know what Crypto jacking is, but it is an increasing threat
3. Phishing sites are only available for 4-8 hours on average before they disappear
4. Malicious mobile apps are becoming more of a problem, if a device accesses corporate data it could be a weak link
5. Windows 10 is twice as safe as Windows 7. But corporate take up is low. Move to Windows 10 to improve security
Webroot confirms that "One of the biggest security takeaways from the first half of 2018 is that we can never make our computer systems perfectly secure, and the underlying hardware can be just as susceptible to exploitable flaws as the software that
runs on it."
Download the Webroot Threat Report for more information about the cyber landscape.
If you'd like to talk to someone about your cyber security, why not grab a space at the Buckinghamshire Cyber Security Summit, or give us a shout! We can help train you and your staff, we can offer the most up to date cyber security solutions, offer outstanding backup and data recovery systems, over 24 hour technical support and more.
The three pillars of Mirus are:
Delivering outstanding service.
Offering strategically successful solutions.
Providing consistent customer satisfaction.