We’ve been shortlisted for not one but two UK IT Industry Awards – Services Company of the Year and IT Service & Support Professional of the Year.
Now in its 35th year, the UK IT Industry Awards is presented by Computing and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
The awards celebrate IT excellence and set UK computer industry benchmarks. This is achieved by focusing on the contribution of individuals, projects, organisations and technologies that have excelled in the use, development and deployment of IT in the past 12 months.
The winning formula
We're delighted to be named in the prestigious shortlist as:
Services Company of the Year
Within the “Organisational Excellence” category, this award recognises IT excellence and customer satisfaction.
We entered the award to showcase our:
- Significant company growth. We’ve grown to employ more than 100 people since 2002 and service 250 organisations.
- Industry-leading approach. When a client joins us, we conduct a full infrastructure review to identify the right solution and plan required.
- Internal culture and the M Team.
- Client commitments. This includes our Virtual IT Director service that provides the right IT direction for our clients.
- Innovative approaches. During the past 12 months we’ve introduced “Mirus Law” which focuses on fast responses and customer service. You can find out more about it here.
IT Service & Support Professional of the Year
This award falls under the “Personal Excellence” category and recognises individuals that provide IT service, support or training to users of IT systems as well as a high level of commitment and customer satisfaction to their role.
David Bucke, senior field service engineer at Mirus, was put forward for this award.
With more than 14 years’ experience, David joined Mirus in June 2016.
During his time at Mirus so far David has:
- Developed and maintained strong relationships with key clients which has led to repeat business and multiple new projects.
- Jumped up the career ladder, going from a second field service engineer to a senior position within his first 12 months.
- Mentored junior members of the team by sharing his knowledge and encouraging them to take on senior level challenges.
The finalists will be judged on 22nd September and the winners will be announced on 15th November.