We're looking for a couple of people to join us this weekend as the Mirus Challengers take on the Lake District Ultra Challenge.
There's not much to it really...
- Paddling the length of Ullswater from Pooley Bridge to Glenridding. 7.5 miles
- Cycling from Glenridding over Kirkstone Pass to Hodge Close by Coniston. 18 miles
- Undertaking a 120ft abseil
- Cycling to the foot of Old Man Coniston. 5 miles
- Ascending Old Man of Coniston
- And a final open water swim in Coniston Water
The £145 entry fee is already covered as unfortunately we've had a couple of people called off on 'important tea party business', so if you have the time to join us and can get there you will be most welcome. We'll even give you a Mirus Challenge T-shirt!
Get in touch on 01908 257 352 or email@example.com