Mirus IT Solutions have become sponsors of the Training and Development category for the upcoming FSB Bucks Business Awards.
The award-winning IT services business, based in Sunrise Parkway, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, has won an enviable list of industry, local and national accolades over the years and know that winning feeling!
David Maidment speaking for the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) said: “Having Mirus IT Solutions on board with the FSB Buckinghamshire Business Awards is a great coup for us as they know the value that entering and winning can bring.”
Paul Tomlinson, Managing Director of Mirus IT Solutions added: “At Mirus we believe that investments in training and development programmes is where the journey to great products and services starts, so we are exceptionally pleased to be able to support this category to shine the light on the teams that put these vital plans in place.”
Mirus IT Solutions provides managed services, proactive IT support, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions, virtualisation, and migration solutions to businesses, private and public sector organisations.
Mr Maidment explained what the category winner will have to show: “The judges are particularly looking for a clear strategy to enable businesses to obtain NVQs and professional qualifications through their working environment, offering flexibility to the staff will be key to this award.”
About the FSB Bucks Awards
1. The FSB Buckinghamshire Business Awards are for ALL small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in the county, not just members of the FSB.
2. The awards are free to enter and each business can enter up to three categories. Judging is carried out by a panel with each entry being considered by at least four experts
3. A small business is defined as a sole trader or up to 250 employees
4. An advertising prize package of £13,750 is up for grabs via Media Partners MK News and Mix 96 Radio
5. Closing date for entries is October 24, 2013