If you go back three or four years there was lots of discussion about Office 365, people were debating whether The Cloud was the future, and whether Office 365 would take off and ever take over the traditional On-Premise Microsoft Exchange!
Fast forward to today, and the conversation is a very different one!
Office 365 has taken over the world and in 95%+ of scenarios the clear and obvious choice is to transition to the cloud and Office 365.
In most situations the question you should be asking is not ‘should I move to Office 365?’ but ‘when should we plan our migration to Office 365?’
Look at these stats!
- Over 20 million active subscribers
- Commercial packages revenue up by 47%
- Office 365 subscriptions have now overtaken traditional installed versions of Office
- Percentage of employees using one or more Office 365 applications has tripled from 6.8% to 22.3%
As you can see the popularity of Office 365 is growing at an unprecedented pace and you need to be looking at it NOW for your business.
Office 365 isn’t just email!
When we talk about Office 365 many people just assume we are talking about moving their email server from on-premise to the cloud. Whilst that’s true, there’s a whole world of other applications and services that you could have access to. Here is an overview of just some of these;
- Skype for Business – From simple user to user chat across different locations right through to multi-user business wide video calls, with desktop sharing or collaboration. Enabling your teams to work closer together, improving efficiency and faster outcomes can only be positive.
- SharePoint – Share and collaborate on a company wide basis, by creating Intranet and Team sites.
- OneDrive – Online file store and sync tool that gives you 1TB of storage capacity.
- Office Applications – Licensing your end user devices for Microsoft Office via Office 365 makes management and flexibility a huge amount easier..
- Microsoft Teams – A new feature within Office 365 bringing together content, conversations and people along with the tools you need to improve collaboration even further.
For more information on Office 365 and how you could migrate your business services to the cloud, get in touch, enquire about booking a FREE Cloud Readiness Assessment, or if you'd like some more information, you can click the button below.
The three pillars of Mirus are:
Delivering outstanding service.
Offering strategically successful solutions.
Providing consistent customer satisfaction.